For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website at www.craigindustries.com and any affiliate websites relating to specific product lines (www.uscooler.com www.envirobuildings.com, www.edengrowrooms.com, www.walkincoolerparts.com, www.fastcooler.com, www.brewcave.com, www.americandockbox.com, www.winekeep.com) and any other affiliate websites Craig Industries, Inc. may create in the future.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information may include your email, name, company name, address, contact information phone number, etc. which you submit to us through the registration or request for information on our Site.
What information do we collect?
Information may be collected from you in various ways, for example:
- When you register and voluntarily provide information in response to questionnaires or download forms, or to register for newsletters, etc. (this includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide)
- When you conduct activities on our site (for example, when you purchase a product or service we record what you purchased etc.) we may collect your name and contact details, details of your purchase, and other information gathered, including your address and contact information.
- We use a third-party payment processing service to handle our e-commerce transactions. As such, we do not have access to, nor do we store, any payment information such as credit/debit card numbers, bank account numbers or virtual payment system information.
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain industry standard technological security measures such as secured socket technology for online purchases, etc. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such measures. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Company reserves the right to change this policy and our Terms of Service at any time. When changes are made, we will post the date of said updates. You agree that you are responsible for keeping track of the changes. Please check back periodically to see if updates have been made.
VIII. CONTACT US